Seriously, I don't know how people have more then 2 kids. Really. I am sure once the baby learns to sleep more then 3 hours in a row (if I am lucky) that it gets easier. Or maybe if Drew would take a nap. But nope, he wants mommy to lose her freaking mind slowly. My plan today was to clean, take a walk, and play outside. HA HA. Like that happened.
| Passed out babies... finally... |
Right now they are both passed out on the love seat and couch, and I am to tired to even get up to turn off Thomas the Tank Engine. Dinner needs to be put on in a few minutes and since I whimped out on lunch, I really do need to cook it. And maybe while I am at it I'll pick up the color crayons that are all over the floor before I find mini piece of art work all over the walls or tv.
I can't help but think of the new book that is going around online. I just want my kids to Go the eff to sleep (Don't open if you don't want to hear swear words, but it is really funny!) Mommy needs to recharge and the two of you are making that hard.
Thank God they are cute and SO worth it!
| not amused her binki is gone |
| The Thief! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D