Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sharing my passion

I had one of those moment's last night where I realized I was creating a memory and sharing something so incredibly important to me with Drew. We are really lucky to live where we do, especially since I am a big music nut. Every year in June, Weiser host's a National Fiddler Contest  and the whole town turns out creating a big city wide festival. It is amazing.

And since Bi-mart is a big sponsor, we scored two free tickets to go watch that contest part. I truly had no clue how Drew would do, but he seriously loved it. I loved watching him almost more then watching the fiddlers, because his little face was so lit up and he would dance right along with them. The fact that I could see the joy on his face was priceless. I hope and pray that one of my kids plays music and I have a gut feeling that Drew will.

But listening to the fiddler's last night really makes me want to dust off my violin and start playing again! I was getting really good and it killed me to actually hear some of the music I played being played last night. I could have done so much more with it...

But here is just a taste of what we got to enjoy last night! Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D