So with vacation and traveling I have been eating like crap. Also, the stupid birth control pills I was on was not helping the losing trend... so... I am still sitting right about 210-205 lbs. However, I am now a size 12-14 which is amazing for me and things are starting to tighten up a bit which is awesome! It was actually fun to do some shopping up in Seattle and I have a whole new wardrobe since everything else was falling off of me. I even fit in some designer jeans now! Poor Nayt! :) We still have a long way to go but now that I am off the BCPs and home for a long time, it's time to hit thing hard!
So... what are things you do to stay in shape/lose weight? Any good diet plans? do you diet?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D