Seriously the last couple of months with Alynn have flown by! It's like I wake up every morning and she is doing something different. I love this girl so much and Nayt and I will both stare at her in wonder still. I can't believe I am holding my miracle girl in my arms, she is every wish and dream come true.
How old: 4 months old!!
How big is she now: As off last week she is just shy of 14 lbs. Our sweet little chunker! Though she is just fitting into her 3 month clothes, and the 3-6 are still really big on her.
How much is she sleeping: Most nights she will sleep from 12-6am. However the last couple have been rough thanks to teething.
Where does she sleep at: until she kicks this cough she is sleeping in her bouncer to keep her elevated. But she is technically still in our room in the bassinet. Maybe she'll sleep in her own room before she is 18.
How much is she eating: 6 oz ever 4 hours or so.
Favorite activities: She loves watching her brother. LOVES it. And he is becoming a little clown just to make her laugh. She also loves being in her new saucer and bumbo.
Milestones: belly laughs, rolling from belly to back, trying to sit, getting up on all fours, scooting/wigglying all over the place... this girl wants to MOVE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D