I believe as women it is easy to have a screwed up view of yourself. You feel smaller or larger than you are, you judge yourself by what the scale says and it's hard to remember that true beauty isn't just skin deep. It is amazing looking back at my journey as an adult on my weight. I have always struggled. And thanks to good ol' Facebook I have it all pretty much recorded for everyone to see. And because I love punishment I am going to do a timeline here. It really makes you think. And apparently it is also a timeline of my hair....
May 2007
![]() |
| 18, 175 lbs size 10 |
September 2007
![]() |
| 19, 185/90 lbs size 12 |
September 2008
![]() |
| Wedding. 20, 200 lbs size 12/14 |
February 2009
![]() |
| 22 weeks pregnant with Drew. 220 lbs |
June 2009
![]() |
| 6 weeks PP, 240 lbs size 14 |
September 2009
![]() |
| 21, 145 size 14/16 |
October 2009
![]() |
| 250 lbs, size 16 |
April 2010
![]() |
| 21, 285 lbs, size 18 *barely* this is when I got dx with type 2 and PCOS |
![]() |
| Drew's birthday, 275 lbs |
June 2010
![]() |
| 275, size 18 August 2010 |
![]() |
| 268 size 16/18 |
![]() |
| It was this picture that made me really work on losing weight. I cried when I saw it. |
November 2010
![]() |
| 11 weeks along with Alynn. 240 lbs |
December 2010
![]() |
| 16 weeks along with Alynn 234 lbs |
March 2011
![]() |
| 33 weeks along, 229 lbs |
May 2011
![]() |
| 5 days PP with Alynn, 230 lbs |
August 2011
![]() |
| 220 lbs, size 14/16 |
December 2011
![]() |
| 216 lbs, size 14! |
I have officially lost 70 lbs in the last year and a half. I am taking charge of my body and my health. And I have never felt as good as I feel right now!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D