So I am back on the band wagon. And you will not be seeing a picture since I look exactly the same as my last check in. *le sigh* I thankfully haven't gained to much back.
Right now I am in the middle of a weightless challenge with my family and I am determined to win. We just got a gym membership I have been using the crap out of. I can't explain how much I love my hour to myself a day. And I have noticed that if get past the first 10 minutes on the elliptical that it is actually enjoyable. We have only had it since Monday, on Tuesday I weighed in at 216, Wednesday I was 218, and yesterday night I was down to 215! The way I figure is that I have lost about a pound in less than a week. All I can say is Cardio, Cardio, Cardio baby.
Another thing I am learning in my journey to a healthier me is it isn't just physical. It is a combination of physical, mental and spiritual. You can't have one without the other 2. So in the past couple of months I have been working more on the two, My mental and Spiritual heath. Let's just say I am feeling great these days! :)
I have determined that 2011 is my last fat year. I will be the woman I want to be in the New Year: Fearless, Fit, and Fabulous. And I will be healthy for my kids sake. If I get a flat tummy and a nice butt in the process, I won't complain!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D