Sunday, January 22, 2012

365/52 - Week 3

3 weeks in! Holy cow. I already know that this year is going to speed by! And it has been some week too. Not only did we have our first snow fall, get two hamsters names Mario and Luigi oh year we are children of the 90s! (Because let's face it, I totally needed two more things to feed, clean up after and love) I also got pulled over for having to different state plates on my car, AND I locked my self out of the jeep with both kids sleeping in it. Pretty soon the Wesier Police Department will know my by name. I have also been spending money like water but my living room is starting to go from "College newly weds" to "professional's family" or as close as we are going to get in an apartment!

So, my week:

Snow!!

All bundled up

My pretty new ring 

Mario, Luigi is sleeping

Our Oregon plate

New curtains, mirror, and lamps. 

Lexi staring at the hamsters 

A sick, dirty faced boy hanging on in the new ottoman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D