Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A year to a Healthier me.

So, it has been a little over a month since going to the gym everyday, eating healthy and just taking charge of my health and weight. And, as of today, I am at 208 lbs and a size 12! I actually could fit my butt into a size 12 y'all!! The last time I wore a 12 was before I had Drew.

My biggest issue is my post c/s blubber. That crap is HARD to get rid off. But it's getting better too. I am starting to see shapes where there use to just be round. I love my time at the gym and I really really enjoy the feeling I have after I leave knowing I worked hard and am getting results. Results are a beautiful thing. The feeling of being sexy, playing with my kids, not getting winded and just being me is worth every drop of sweat at the gym.

I feel amazing. And I feel like my goal is realistic and reach able.

but for today, I am a size 12. Finally.

My rocking new jeans. 10 bucks. score. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D