Between editing pictures, cleaning house, finishing a final paper, packing for vacation and all the other stuff this week, I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, but I did want to share a few pictures from memorial day, my official start of summer. From here on out I am on a summer frame of mind, even though I will continue to do school this summer. And what better way to welcome in summer then a game of Disk golf!
We love playing disk golf, and have for a few years now. It's a great way to get out of the house as a family and it's free! double score! :)
 |
| Nayt's bag of disks. |
 |
| Drew and I |
 |
| Love this kid! |
 |
| Our mini golfer |
 |
| Putting |
 |
| Alynn's favorite thing to do with our disks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D