But you are here to see our heart throb Ryan, not to hear me whine about our up coming vacation!
This is my second week playing along. If you are in need of a good laugh check out the awesome special need bloggers who play along here Adventures in Extreme Parenthood. It's worth it, I promise!
Thanks Ryan, that is totally why I let Drew play with our tooth paste last night. Maybe it was good sensory play for him, right?
Oh Ryan, you always have the right thing to say.
Now will you pack our bags, too?


Ew, autism on an airplane, the number one reason we drove from freaking Seattle to DC...good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteoohhh, sounds like fun! Ryan always has the best ideas :)
ReplyDeleteOMG toothpaste art! love it! I hope you have a great vacation!
ReplyDeleteThese totally made me laugh. Especially the toothpaste one. I've been there...
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, we're going on vacation at the same time!!! How cool is that??? If I see a kiddo in the airport in a full-on meltdown and you see someone coming at you---it me coming to help out and stare down anyone who would dare look twice.
ReplyDeleteHave a good time!!!
Perfect!! And if you see a frazzled mom with two kids in tow coming towards you, that is me with a hidden flask coming to your rescue. TSA can kiss my butt. I need it for my sanity! :p
DeleteEnjoy your trip too!!!
Maybe TSA will see the happy side of your kiddos. ;) One can dream right? Have a wonderful vacay!
ReplyDelete