Sunday, September 2, 2012

People actually read my blog!

I was shocked this morning when I logged on to see that Desirae from The not so ugly ducklings gave me a blogging award! It's my first one in over a year! I guess so often in this big blogging world it feels like I am writing and no one is reading, so it is nice to know that there are people interesting in what I am saying. I needed that boost this morning!

So here it is, the Liebster Award:

To get your own, right click and save! :)
"The Liebster Award is given to bloggers, by bloggers.  It is a way to acknowledge each other and say, “You are doing a great job.”  It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it is also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!  When you receive the award you post eleven random facts about yourself, and answer eleven questions from the person who nominated you.  You pass the award onto eleven other blogs, (make sure you let them know they were nominated.)  and ask them eleven questions.  You are not allowed to nominate the blog that nominated you."

Aww, thank you Desirae! 

11 facts about me:
-I like to sing   -I worked on a farm in high school -I love sweatshirt weather -I chew my nails
-I drive a jeep  -I took a year of German in college -I root for Boise State football -I love pizza
-I always have my toes painted - I love jewelry but never wear it. - I use to write stories as a teenager.

11 questions asked of me:
 
1. What is the best book you have read in the last year? The game of thrones books

2. What was your best holiday? Christmas

3. What is your favorite part about blogging? getting my thoughts and feelings out of my head

4. What’s the strangest talent you have? I can touch my nose with my tongue?

5. What is your favorite movie? The Princess Bride is always my go to movie. "As you wish"= Swoon

6. If you could pick a book you’ve read to make into a movie, which one would you choose? Dark Fever by Karen Marie Moning

7. What are the most important 3 things in your life? My husband, my Kids and my God.

8. What is something most people don’t know about you? I wear my heart on my sleeve and I try to never go to bed mad at anyone. Life if to short.

9. Are you addicted to any Facebook games? If so, which ones? Nope. There was a time I would have said Farmville though.

10. What is your favorite social media site? Facebook or twitter.

11. If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose? I don't see how that is atomically possible. Have you ever looked at a cow? :P

11 blogs I want to reward: 
Our Growing Family 
Hoping for Baby 4678 
Four Sea Stars
Life of Lacey
Day Three
Prayers for Mason
Running through Parenthood in Heels
Rick and Melissa plus 1
Life with Brandi Alyssa
My story. My Family. My life.
Taking you Home

11 Questions for you:

1.  Why do you blog?

2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

3. What is your favorite time of year?

4. What is your go to comfort food?

5. What is your favorite tv show?

6. How do you unwind after a hard day?

7. If you could go on vacation right now, where would you go?

8. What kind of music do you love?

9. What kind of shoes do you wear?

10. What was your dream job as a kid?

11. Who do you admire and look up too?


1 comment:

  1. Hey following u from SITS, plz follow me back @ http://brownsistacrista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive feedback! :D