I know know the thing that takes the back burner when I feel like I am clinging to life by a thread, my blog.
Life has been crazy, I have been busy, and I have just not had much to say. Life with a teenager in the house has been a big change, Drew is doing well in school but i am feeling more over whelmed by his violent mood swings, biting, lashing out and just waiting for our big testing on the 18th. i feel like it is a constant 'hurry up and wait', and I am terrified of them telling us that he isn't actually autistic, though in my heart I know he is on the spectrum somewhere. I need help. HE needs help. I can't give him all that he needs and it breaks my heart.
My photography is also picking up, which has me very excited. I am in the process of editing 2 photo shoots from Seattle, recoving from the big weekend at Step out For diabetes PDX, and I have just started my first real hard core upper level health care class. Hello busy life.
So, all of that to say, i am alive. We are ok, and life is just very very busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D