This week as been a whirl wind and I can barely keep up. Right now I am actually at the hotel in our new town. I like it, despite the wet, misty days and the traffic this small town girl is not use to anymore.
We have put in an application for one rental with the hopes of looking at "The perfect" place today. This whole house hunting adventure has been unexpectedly complicated. All our previous moves we have one house option so that's what we got, here I have looked at bare minimum of 5 houses, none of which screamed "MOVE HERE!!" I am over whelmed, frustrated and very concerned we will be pulling into town with two kids, two dogs and no place to go.
However, I have been praying all year that if God opens doors we will walk through them, that if this move is his will make it clear and I have no doubt that this is. There is no denying it based on how it all played out. And I know that the God I serve isn't going to move my family 9 hours only to be homeless. It's not in his character, he is just requiring that I trust him fully. We jumped, now we wait for him to amaze us. I just pray we get the house answer soon. I still feel nervous, but living life by faith is what is being required so I am going to trust that he has a plan beyond anything I can see.
So, until we get life settled and figured out, I trust. I have faith that God is in control and not me. I believe that he is control of all things, and my family is started out on a new adventure that will blow me away.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D