I can't believe it is May already?! Hard to believe my lovely little red head will be two in just 16 days! Where did the time go?!
Well I have been following Kelli over at She Learns as She Goes (She is also a part of Blimey Cow, go watch and be amused) and she does this awesome thing every month of setting goals for the month and she gives herself a report card at the end of each month on how she did. I could get on board with that, since I love a good to do list and mini bucket lists. So, here are my goals for the month of May!
1.) Continue to Organize this house!
I hate moving. It leaves my house in disarray. This move has been better than most since I am not pregnant right now, but after the first "Get crap out of boxes" stage I have kind of been slacking. Now I need to go back through and figure out what is working and what isn't. I am ready to get my office up and running. And I am ready to feel completely moved in. No more excuses.
2.) Get into a good habit of Bible Study.
I am so bad at getting the time for daily devotions. SO bad. I am great about listening to sermons on youtube, worshiping with music as I clean and praying throughout the day, but when it comes down to sitting down to read something, I fail. I am going to read The 5 Love Languages of Children . That is my goal. At least a few minutes of the day.
3.) Work out consistently & Eat better.
1 hard workout a week doesn't work. And my eating has really been bad. I want to really get into eating clean it just isn't easy. I am lazy.
So there you have it, My goals for the month. What are yours? Want to share? Go link up here !
Hello! Just wanted to wish you well on your goals this month! :) I need to get more into a good habit of reading my Bible as well.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well! :)