Since Nayt lost his job, we have both been completely reliant on God to meet our needs. And you know what? Living by faith alone has been amazing. Even if you simply look at the timing of it all. The day Nayt lost his job was the same day I was putting in my first paycheck. He lost his job a day before we would have signed papers on a new, expensive rental. Now that it feels like things are coming to a close, a new job is coming right at the same time my office is *finally* ready in town which means we can still move before I have to start commuting. (Also, both places we loved are still open too!)
| My girl is such a "fall" colored doll. |
Naythan being home 24/7 has made me realize a couple of things too. I really, and I mean REALLY, love my husband. We are spending all day, everyday together and I am dreading not spending every moment with him. He really is my best friend. People keep asking me if I am ready for a break, but you know I am not. We have gotten so close, are so in tuned to each other, and I can't imagine my life any other way. We spend most of the day working together on the house, walking around the neighborhood, laughing and planning for the future. It's been such sweet fellowship, and I am so grateful for this time to really reconnect.
Nayt is also an amazing dad and its been fun to watch him grow his relationship with the kids. Because I have always been a stay at home mom he has never really gotten a chance to be a full time care taker. He has taken over all of Drew's homework (yes, kindergarteners have homework!), reading stories, and just generally being there for them. It melts my heart and really makes me fall head over heels for him. Ladies, take time to let him be a dad because it is so good for him and can really make you fall in love with your husband.
We also just got home from Seattle where my stunning little sister got married. All four of us were apart of the wedding and it was an amazing, God centered time. Seriously, the wedding was stunning. I need to take time and really share their love story because it was inspiring.
| My dad and I!! |
And I am wrapping up my year at Heather Luther Photography. It was such an amazing year full of love, weddings, babies, and new friendships. I am so happy that I get to earn money doing something I love. Now that I am working at the VA, photography has taken a bit of a back seat which makes me kinda sad.
I will wrap up with the awesome video I made to review the last year of photography. It's fun to see relationships, growth, and all the emotion captured!
Enjoy!
Happy Holidays from Heather Luther Photography!! from Heather Luther Photography on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D