Am I seriously the only person who sees an resimblance between Obama and Hilter? I mean seriously, the Germans thought Hitler was all that and a bag of chips too. He was an exelent speaker, and a very inteligant man, so smart in fact he practically brainwashed a nation and started a second world war. post world war one germany was starved for a change, and Hitler offered resoration and glory to a broken nation. Hmm... similar situation. America as a whole is longing for a change, some diffent face in the white house. (poor Mr. Bush, how we all forget you were the poor soul in the white hot house when the world changed that september day... and we did suport you when you sought justice, and by the way, we asked you back for another 4 years only to critizes you.) If only we could learn from history. I am by no means saying that Obama represents the nazis (more like the commies but thats a different story) but I do believe he is going to bring a change, but I dont know if it the change that we want. Has no one paid attention to who Mr. Presdent Elect Obama was friends with before he disided to run to present? I mean hell, Hitler explained his whole plan in Mien Kampf... and Obama's short but questional political past should have been warring enough:
Just to fill people in on some info: Obama is for abortion. Which is a horrid and terrible thing to kill a baby before it is born. I am 6 weeks pregnant, and I can't possibly imagine being "rid" of my unborn child. Already my child has a heart beat...
Obama has constantly voted for gun control. I am a military wife and a red neck. Guns are a daily thing. I have one sitting next to my bed, locked and loaded at all times, and I am getting a 35 mm before my hubby leaves for iraq. It is my basic right as an american to defend my family from any harm. And I wont think twice about it.
Obama is for (and I am nervous to see this happen) is going to make health care almost umbrilia like. And a tax credit for small bussiness? How does that help joe blow?
I agree that he is an great example of who much america has changed in the last 50 years, it is a great thing to have a black man in the white house (I just hope they dont change the name! lol) but one more look into his past, and this is the scarriest and biggest issue to me, he has been a feverent follow of Rev. Jerimiah Wright for 20 years. A man who has preached to "distroy the white enemy" (hitler anyone?) and who in a sermon switched "God Damn America" for "God bless America." Rev. Wright also blamed America for the attack on the world trade centers for its "own Terrorism", and he has publically praised Louis Farrakhan, a man who has marked himself a notable figure on the extremist scene by making hateful statements targeting Jews, whites and homosexuals. (once again... hiter ring any bells) He has been known to call whites "blue eyed devils" and Jews, "Bloodsuckers." This is a man Obama and his pastor has supported.
So what the hell does America see in this new president elect. I have a right to state my oppions, and you might not agree with them but as of today freedom of speach is still there... but tomarrow... who knows...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D