Its amazing how quickly life changes, this time last year we were driving home from seattle, with just hitched on the back window of our brand new focus, we were both nervous about nayt leaving for the army, i was scared to lose him. its just amazing how much things have changed.
Now we are living in the wild eastern oregon mountains, and he is the new manager at bi-mart here, the army has fallen through, i am an EOU student again and we have an amazing little boy. My boys are my life. I love them both so much, even though they both can frusterated me, but i cant imagine my life any other way than it is now.
I have grown and been stretched and pulled and grown again. To think that when I left phoenix i was a bitter angry suicidal young woman. I wanted to do anything and everything that would make my parents mad. how stupid i was.
I feel like i have finally found a happy medium in my life. I am finally happy again, i can finally look myself in the mirror and not dispise the person staring back at me. I am a mother, a wife and finally i feel like a woman.
I love my job too, lol being a stay at home mom is the best thing ever, i get to spend all my time with drew, watch him grow up, at two months he is smiling and laughing and talking to us. I cant believe how much my life changed the moment i held my son, it was amazing and i didnt think that i could love anyone as much as i love him. he is God's greatest wedding gift! :D Nayt is an amazing daddy too, and I couldnt ask for a better helpmeet to me. he is the love of my life, my lover and my best friend. I cant believe we have actually been married for a year already!!
I think one of the things that really rocked my outlook on life was actually last month, i got on facebook like a normally do, and found out a good friend of mine had died the night before, and my world came crashing down. he was only 20, healthy and had a great family he was close to. I never got to tell him how much he ment to me, and i dont ever want to have that feeling ever again. it was really hard to know that it took death to relize how much he ment to me. and i never want death to make me realize how much others mean too. I guess you can say it was a changing piont for me. Between that and Drew's birth, i have grown in leaps and bounds the last two months and i am so excited to see how much to see what this next year holds!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D