Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Drew's bedroom


So I am so excited to start decorating Drew's bedroom! I think we have finally settled on a bedroom set, and it is actually very differant than anything we originally thought, but i really like it because we can use it for a girl if and when we have one! Its a minty green and browns, so I think we are going to be painting the walls mint green, and refinish his white crib a dark brown, as well as his dresser. I am going to have to find a green or brown carpet, and i think i will do brown curtains on his window. It is going to be so cute though! We are also going to put his name on the wall and hopefully put of his fishy tank!
It is so nice having drew in his own bedroom too. I only get up once a night and with the rocking chair in there we will just sit and rock and i'll sing him his songs. He is amazing. I love my little man so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D