So apparently next time Nayt has a day off I am supose to go away for a while because he has a suprise for me! And I have NO CLUE of what! He says that he has to go and pick it up, and he hopes that it all works out... yeah i am dying to know what he got me! And knowing my husband it is hard to say. I am trying to not think to much about it, or get my hopes up for anything. But its hard not to over think it. But i am pretty excited... why would he say that if he knows it'll drive me crazy. I love suprises too. We are always trying to suprise each other, christmas is awesome! lol This last year I got him the necklace he was dying for, and i kept dropping hints and it drove him nuts! then when i finally brought it home, i wrapped it in a big box with all sorts of random things to keep him guessing! lol And for our anniversery I bought him the knife he really wanted and he kept saying how sad he was that we had no money and he couldnt get it... while the whole time it was sitting wrapped and waiting in my underwear drawer! lol
Friday, September 18, 2009
Play dates and suprises
So yesterday I had my first playdate with a really sweet gal from Baker. We basically met on myspace, due to the face I am rather desperate at this piont for a friend here. And luckily she turned out to be normal! lol Shelley has two kids, her girl is a year and some and her boy is five months old. We desided to meet at the park near the swings. The poor thing was trying to wrangle her girl while taking care of her boy. But it was really nice to sit and talk with another young mom.
So apparently next time Nayt has a day off I am supose to go away for a while because he has a suprise for me! And I have NO CLUE of what! He says that he has to go and pick it up, and he hopes that it all works out... yeah i am dying to know what he got me! And knowing my husband it is hard to say. I am trying to not think to much about it, or get my hopes up for anything. But its hard not to over think it. But i am pretty excited... why would he say that if he knows it'll drive me crazy. I love suprises too. We are always trying to suprise each other, christmas is awesome! lol This last year I got him the necklace he was dying for, and i kept dropping hints and it drove him nuts! then when i finally brought it home, i wrapped it in a big box with all sorts of random things to keep him guessing! lol And for our anniversery I bought him the knife he really wanted and he kept saying how sad he was that we had no money and he couldnt get it... while the whole time it was sitting wrapped and waiting in my underwear drawer! lol
So apparently next time Nayt has a day off I am supose to go away for a while because he has a suprise for me! And I have NO CLUE of what! He says that he has to go and pick it up, and he hopes that it all works out... yeah i am dying to know what he got me! And knowing my husband it is hard to say. I am trying to not think to much about it, or get my hopes up for anything. But its hard not to over think it. But i am pretty excited... why would he say that if he knows it'll drive me crazy. I love suprises too. We are always trying to suprise each other, christmas is awesome! lol This last year I got him the necklace he was dying for, and i kept dropping hints and it drove him nuts! then when i finally brought it home, i wrapped it in a big box with all sorts of random things to keep him guessing! lol And for our anniversery I bought him the knife he really wanted and he kept saying how sad he was that we had no money and he couldnt get it... while the whole time it was sitting wrapped and waiting in my underwear drawer! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D