it amazes me how something so little can make one feel so much better. I got my hair done yesterday! yeah! i knew it would make me go from feeling like a frumpy mom to a milf... ok maybe not a milf but at least a hot mama! lol and the three hours hours alone just sitting there and not worring about anyone but myself was amazing! I havent felt this good in a long long time. I think this is exactly what i needed. It cracked me up too, because nayt really really likes my hair, pretty sur
e he didnt even let me get in the door all the way before attacking me :) nothing makes a woman feel more powerful then when her man cant take his eyes off of you! And I felt redeemed too, because nayt was like "what took so long? I was getting bored, there was nothing on TV, how do you do it all day!" lol See big guy its not all fun and games! and he didnt even try doing dishes or anything. Add THAT to your todo list and see how crazy it can get! lol
So we should hopefully be getting our washer and dryer sometime this week! I am so excited to actually have one in my own house. I havent had my own washer and dryer, ever. and I've been out of the house for almost 4 years! (amazing its been that long already) and knowing the rate my son and husband go through clothes it will be nice to not have to pay each week to wash, instead i can just head down stair to the creepy basement and do them myself! Yeah!! (i hate our basement, pretty sure its haunted, cuz there is always wierd noices and clanking and stuff down there but that might just be to much Ghost Hunters and I am just freakin' my self out. I'm not scared of ghosts, but i dont really want one in my house! lol)
So my little snugglebug will be 3 months old tomarrow. its so hard to believe. I remember when i was having him like it was yesterday. He is such a good little boy, and he loves to play. He is strong and smart too. We are so blessed. I love my little boy so much! before i know it he is going to be a year and then he'll be graduating highschool and dating and i dont even want to think about it! mainly cuz I dont want him to grow up, plus that means I am getting old too. I rather like being 21. Maybe i should become a Vampire and stay at this age for ever, just so long as they take a few more pounds off me when they give me eternal life! lol

So we should hopefully be getting our washer and dryer sometime this week! I am so excited to actually have one in my own house. I havent had my own washer and dryer, ever. and I've been out of the house for almost 4 years! (amazing its been that long already) and knowing the rate my son and husband go through clothes it will be nice to not have to pay each week to wash, instead i can just head down stair to the creepy basement and do them myself! Yeah!! (i hate our basement, pretty sure its haunted, cuz there is always wierd noices and clanking and stuff down there but that might just be to much Ghost Hunters and I am just freakin' my self out. I'm not scared of ghosts, but i dont really want one in my house! lol)
So my little snugglebug will be 3 months old tomarrow. its so hard to believe. I remember when i was having him like it was yesterday. He is such a good little boy, and he loves to play. He is strong and smart too. We are so blessed. I love my little boy so much! before i know it he is going to be a year and then he'll be graduating highschool and dating and i dont even want to think about it! mainly cuz I dont want him to grow up, plus that means I am getting old too. I rather like being 21. Maybe i should become a Vampire and stay at this age for ever, just so long as they take a few more pounds off me when they give me eternal life! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D