Monday, October 5, 2009

October

Wow its hard to believe that it is october all ready! Drew is getting so big! we went to the doctors last friday and he is already 14 lbs, 10 oz. He has doubled in size over the last three months. He is playing and talking and laughing all the time now. My granny came out this last weekend to met him, and i was amazed that he is the first little baby she's really spent anytime with since me?! wtf? how trippy is that? It was awesome seeing her.

I am such a horrible person, i really am. I got some very exciting news yesterday (not really how i wanted to find out but what ever) and then this little part of me thought, great, i am going to get it because i didnt wait, and everyone is going to be so much happier this time because its more appropriate. Yeah. I am evil. And selfish. but its probly true.
oh well nayts home so now time to make dinner!!

1 comment:

  1. So I love you dearest, but WTF are you talking about!? Is there something that you aren't telling me!? I love you much. Hope to talk to you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive feedback! :D