Sunday, September 20, 2009

making up

The best part about fighing in making up! :D today has been awesome! It started rough by me examining and cross examining ever thing that happened yesterday, but then i got drew to go back to bed and when we woke up (him the first time, me like my forth) we made up in the best way possible. We finally crawled out of bed happy and content, and I got the wild hair to make pumkin pancakes, which evolved into making pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cheese cake and lemon bars. So i headed off to good ole abersons and came home with a bounty of baking goods and things for a yummy suprise dinner for my hubby to make up for yesterday.
Both boys dressed up for the seahawks game that they (kinda) watched together while I soaked in a bubble bath with a good book. We then took a nice little walk to bi-mart and had to get poor drew a blankey cuz his air head mom forgot to grab his little sweatshit and the poor baby was FREEZING! (the weather is diffenantly changing and they are saying they are expecting the first snow here sooner rather than later, Crazy!) well anyhow, we got a movie and then headed back home, and I totally killed guitar hero then made dinner. (something I am much better at! lol) and it was great! steak, shrimp and corn on the cob. I also made my own apple martini and we have cheese cake awaiting us in the fridge. So all in all it has been a very nice, very relaxing day. I love my husband so much. he and i fight but he is my soul mate and i adore him, even when he does make me mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D