Friday, October 9, 2009

a Wonderful Fall Day!



Ok so today as been AMAZING! It started with Drew NOT waking up last night so i got a great night sleep, then nayt and i had snuggle time, i got ready to go, dropped him off at work :( then went about paying our bills. When i went into the City Hall to pay water the lady was like "no hunny, you dont have a bill this month!" Woo Hoo! so then i went to pay elctric bill and it was 15 bucks less then we budgeted! I then stopped into a little boutique downtown and i found a beautiful ring, its not real, but its just what i was looking for, his a 1 ct round cz set in a sterling silver setting and it was my size for 4 bucks, and it actually looks good with my band! So i offically have a wedding set, not that its real gold, but it looks ok and it a good replacement until i can get my real set back.


Well anyhow, next i went to the post office and dropped off my letter full of pictures for my grandparents. then i went back to get nayt and we had a great lunch date, then i bought a great puzzle and then i headed home to do laundry with my own washer and dryer which is pretty much the bomb!


Well anyways as it all workes out, we have quite a bit of extra cash, which is a great thing since we are headed up north on vacation to portland, seattle then walla walla in less the two weeks, which i am super excited for! I miss my family so much!

And I am loving the weater, the cool in the morning, warmer in the afternoon and cool again at night. I love the leaves changing colors, i love the smell of wood fires, and I cant wait to take drew trick or treating, I ordered his scooby doo costume today and he is going to look so cute! i cant wait!



So pretty much i am happy, content, I love being Drew's mommy and so in love with my husband! he is really amazing and i still melt when he looks at me! How did i get so lucky? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D