Well here is our plan:
Friday: take Nayt to work at 7 am
pack then pick him up at 10 after filling up the car
play disk golf in La Grande
go to Multnomah Falls
get to Granny's farm and show Drew the cows
Saturday: Leave super early from Granny's
Get to Tillamook by 8am, and go through the exibit and get cheese and ice cream!
Go to the Air museum in Tillamook
Head to Seaside and go to the Beach and walk the shops
Go up to Holoquim and go to the Polson Museum
finish up the drive to my parents and get there for dinner
Sunday: Go to the Seattle Aquarium
spend the rest of the day with my family and hopefully get christmas pictures done
Monday: spend some of the day with my family
go to Nick's JV football game
Drive to Dayton and hit as many disk golf courses along the way
Get to his moms
Tuesday: spend the day seeing people in Walla Walla and Dayton
Wensday: head home!!!
I am so excited. We are hoping to get to as many cool spots to take pictures of Drew's first big trip! It is going to be so much fun! I just wish i could see my family a bit more but oh well... it is after our vacation and we are trying to do as much as possible. I am pretty sure i am going to need a vacation from our vacation! lol And our poor little car is going to be so jam packed with strollers, playpens, diapers and clothes, plus our laptop and we might be bringing my 70 lbs dog back! AHHH!!! lol but it will be amazing! I just hope it all works out and we dont upset my mom to much....
Goodness sakes that sounds BUSY! So are you stopping by LG or what? I'm confused? If you are, I wanna say, hello/goodbye! I'm having Heather withdrawals, lol. I love you dear and am SOOOOO excited and happy for you two. You guys deserve an awesome vacation. Talk to you soon : )
ReplyDelete