Thursday, November 19, 2009

Defying Gravity

I hate waiting. it sucks! lol This horrible nail biting to see at the end of the month, if drew is going to get a brother or sister. its so annoying. while one side of me knows i am not pregnant, the other side wonders. This tired, sore boob emotional state leads one to wonder... but then i dont think i am. blah.

i actually woke up this morning with more energy then i had in a long long time. it was so nice to feel like i could do things! I watched like four episodes of Glee (stupid horrible atticting shows! lol) then i picked up the house, cleaned the kitchen, put clothes away and picked up our bedroom, made lunch, now i am sitting here at the laptop, but i am getting ready to get up and make homemade cake so i can use the rest of the chocolate-irish cream frosting i made the other day!!

So i am really hoping to be able to see new moon sometime friday or saturday. I know the whole twilight thing splits people, but i really liked the books. people can say what they want, but i love that the books are targeted for teenage girls, and the Bella and Edward waited til they were married to make love, and of course Stephanie Meyers writing isnt brilliant, but her writing is directed to a younger audiance, not college plus level! I like how easy they were, you can just get lost. (though Bella drives me crazy!)

Ah so i know i beat this into the ground, but i love Naythan so much. I was just talking to an old friend today, and she was bemoaning the her one year relationship is getting rocking and how do we stay so close. and it just makes me so greatful for him. he makes me laugh, he works hard to provide this life for us, he takes care of me. He worries about me, and when he looks at me i feel so special. even now. We tease each other, we play games, we spend time together, laugh together. I am just so very very blessed he came into my life when he did. i hate to think of where i would be if i hadnt met him. "Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you."

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I shouldn't have read your blog!!! I didn't know they got MARRIED!? OMG...Shit, lol. Ahh, well I love you. And am hoping that we get to meet up sometime. I know you're enjoying spending time with Nayt, but I need my Heather to talk to ... in person too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you pregnant?! Did you find out yet?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive feedback! :D