so yesterday we woke to a light white dusting of snow, then about noon yesterday snow started to fall again, and it didnt stop until late last night, so this morning we have about an inch of fluffy white snow on the ground! I love how clean and white it makes everything and it it really getting me in the mood of the hoildays! I cant wait to get a christmas tree and decorate the house! I cant help it, i am putting on christmas music just for today! Thanksgiving can come and go, just bring me christmas!! lol Ah so today I put drew in his snow suit for the first time! he was so cute! I cant believe how big my baby is getting! I love every moment of this crazy adventure of motherhood. He is so amazing.
I have the most amazing hunny in the whole wide world! Well all week he has been working this horrible scedual of 8am-9pm, and so we have hardly seen him all week, well i was in the shower yesterday, and i heard banging around in the kitchen. thinking it was just the cat and knowing drew was passed out i continued on to shave my legs. I stepped out of the shower, and there he was, laughing at me as i screamed. It was only noon! So thinking he was on his lunch i quicky got dressed. It took three times of him asking what my rush was for it to sink in that he was off! i was so excited! So i got to spend all afternoon with him. We went grocery shopping and at Albersons he suprised me by getting "the Ugly Truth" for me. which i had been dying to see. (I wasnt disappionted!) we then came home and lounged around all afternoon in our warm house while the snow fell. it was awesome! I am so in love with that crazy man, and I am so blessed by this new life we have!!
Man, sounds AMAZING!! How was the movie!? I really want to see it!!
ReplyDelete