so yesterday was thanksgiving, and I have so very very much to be greatful for. God has blessed me beyond belief, and i dont desirve what he has giving me.
I am go greatful for my husband, he is the most amazing, wonderful, hard working, caring, funny, loving, charming, adoring, and greatest man i know. there are so many things i love about him, so many thinks i am thankful for, but mostly i am just thankful for him. he works so hard to provide for us, so i dont have to go to work, he loves me whole heartedly, even when i am a bitch. he is the love of my life, my best friend, and i dont know what i'd do with out him,
I am also so so thankful for my son, Drew is my life. God has blessed me so much with my little man. He makes me laugh, he keeps me sane, he is my sunshine when skys are grey. He amazing. And I still cant believe that he is ours. 5 months later and I am still wondering if i can keep him! lol
This last year started out rough, getting kicked out of our apartment, Wondering what bills we had to pay, me losing my job, knowing a baby was on the way, the ups and downs of the military, the wondering if we'd actually make it, but know, we have a baby, a house, a great job, me going back to school. We are so blessed.
I am also greatful for my family and friends. Life happens so fast, life really is a vapor, one moment we are alive and well, the next we are gone, and if you arent greatful for those in your life, you are missing out on so many blessings.
I am so thankful dinner turned out yesterday too... i was nervous to take on the challenge of my first thanksgiving, but it turned out nicely, and our night ended perfectly with christmas music and cards.
I can honestly say i am blessed and my heart is so very full!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D