Saturday, December 5, 2009

oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree....


So we have the prettiest, biggest christmas tree ever! I love it! We ended up getting a 7 to 8 foot tree! We sent a bit more then we should have, but it is so perfect it makes it worth the extra money! I have never in all my life, had a tree was big as this one, and we have it decorated so nicely, we were going to put a ribbon around it, but we didnt quite expect the tree to be as big as it is, so we ran out before we were even half way done! lol


We also got all sorts of stuff to go with out tree, brand new stockings, a tree skirt and my favorate, our brand new angel. she is beautiful, i love it. but anyhow, we had to move our house all around to accomedate our new tree. We are no longer stuffed into the corner of the living room, but spread out. I just feel bad if we have lots of people over (not likely lol) because someone would be stuck with branches in their face! lol
So now we are just wrapping what few presents we have, and trying to convince our crazy cat that the tree is not her own personal toy (Oh look! a scratching post... AND BALLS!!??) But there really is nothing quite like just sitting in the dark together, christmas music on in the background and just cuddling. I think that is my favorate thing. I am so festive feeling and loving life, this christmas might not be big, but we are together and we are going to make it the best first christmas that we can!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D