Saturday, December 5, 2009

My thoughts

So i havent Blogged in a while, life gets bust and i neglect it! lol well anyways, I cant believe that Drew is already 5 months old. he is growing by leaps and bounds. he is rolling, stringing sounds together, trying to crawl and he can almost sit up by himself! he is such a great baby too, he sleeps all night and doesnt cry to often. I feel so lucky to be his mommy!

We are also still waiting to see if baby number 2 is on the way. I am currently a week and a half late by my calculations and only two days late by nayts so to be safe we will go by his lol. but we are starting to do the whole what if... we didnt get rid of anything so if we have another boy we would be golden... but we would need a bigger car, so we are looking at trading in our cute little two door sporty car for a vulvo or subaru wagon, or a smaller suv crossover. I do believe our days of two door cards are over... lol

I really cant wait for my financial aid check to get here, I cant wait to get our new TV! lol I think we are getting a 42 inch Vizio with a wall mount and sound bar for only like 798 at walmart. Our poor tiny TV is dying and I am so afraid of one day trying to turn it on and BAM! it blows up in my face! lol

I am also really excited for Christmas. We wont have much, but it is going to be nice, plus we got a great deal on a ham, and its hard to be sad when you have a ham in the oven! lol

Well I am going to go wrap some presents and finish cleaning house (its all i do! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D