Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Come Fly with me!!!

Never ever again will I fly alone with Drew. Ever. Or at least not until the horrors and stress are relaxed away by many many many bubble baths. Not that Drew was bad, because he wasnt. Actually my little man was amazing, much to the relief of everyone on the four planes, but just the stress of trying to juggle two carry ons, a baby, a stroller, tickets, security, and sanity, it makes me want to pull my hair out. Never have i been so thankful for the kindness of stangers then i had been when flying alone with an "infant in arms"  i think on every flight there were at least two people who jumped out to help, offered to hold drew, or to put my bags away for me. I will forever not look at the lady struggling with a wiggly baby and not be praying that she doesnt sit next to me. Because I have been in those weary shoes!



But our time in Scottsdale was nice, even if it was extremely stressful, thanks to Kayla's inlaws.  I miss kayla so much already. I so wish we lived closer together, because her being miles and miles away is sad!

While in AZ, i finally got my nose done! I love my little stud and nayt thinks having my nose pierced is hot! lol

We also took Drew to his first In and Out burger.... mmmm.... i miss that place!!! lol

I was suprised about how beautiful it was down there though you still couldnt pay me enough to move back to the valley.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D