Saturday, July 10, 2010

What the heck is he doing???

I always knew I wanted a little boy. I knew I wanted a little man to hold me hand, a boy to brighten my day and to love, and to make me laugh. I wasn't wrong.

I sit and watch Drew and wonder where the heck he is getting some of these ideas, he is so stinkin' funny. And it seems each day he grows into more of a clown.

The other day, I was in the kitchen while he was eating his mac and cheese, and when I came back in, he was licking the noodles off his tray. I asked him what he was doing, and he just laughed at me. I died, the noodle stuck to his nose was the best.

Or, we were watching TV late one night, and looked down (we have the tv on the fireplace mantle and his toybox in the non working fireplace) and Drew had some how managed to climb into his box! All we saw were two big blue eyes staring at us, and a giggle coming from it.

We were at the grocery store, and Nayt told me that he was going to make dinner, and I replied with "YAY!" and Drew knew that was the Que to clap, but because I wasn't looking at him, he would yell at me, then clap. We continued the shopping trip that way.

Oh and I swear the kid is a closet walker. I have seen him take steps, I know he can do it, and I have more then once walking into the living room to see him standing in the middle of it, holding on to nothing. The moment he sees me, he grins, dropped to all 4s and crawls over to me. Come on little man! You can't fool your mama that way! :P

I just can't believe how quickly he is turning from a baby into a toddler. Just the thought of having a "toddler" makes me shutter. Somehow its so much scarier then having a baby, but almost more rewarding. I can't wait to see what the year has in store for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D