Saturday, August 21, 2010

A year in review!

I did this back in December, but I just realized that today is our 1 year anniversary here in Baker City, so here is a year in review, Picture style:

August 2009





September 2009


October 2009

November 2009




December 2009





January 2010

**



February 2010





March 2010




April 2010





May 2010





June 2010




July 2010


*

August 2010








I can't wait to see what the next year has in store! 

** for the life of me I don't know why this is the only picture I have of our remodel. We now have all the rooms painted but I don't have any good pictures! :) 
* No, we were NOT shoot the gun next to him, and when we do go shooting he is far away and with good ear protection, but he does love being around the guns. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D