When Nayt brought it home Drew was so excited. He tried to "help" take it out, he was smiling and laughing. He loved the truck, and was playing with it on the sofa. Then Nayt turned it on and the crap hit the fan! Never in my whole life have I see Drew so scared. The poor kid was trembling. We feel so bad. And I made it worst because I got it on video...I win mean mommy of the week!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Drew and the Devil Car
So for the last three weeks or so Nayt and I had been talking about getting something that we thought would be fun for the three of us to play with. The perfect thing showed up at Bi-mart last week, a remote control car! Nayt asked if he could bring it home last night and I totally agreed. But boy were we wrong!
When Nayt brought it home Drew was so excited. He tried to "help" take it out, he was smiling and laughing. He loved the truck, and was playing with it on the sofa. Then Nayt turned it on and the crap hit the fan! Never in my whole life have I see Drew so scared. The poor kid was trembling. We feel so bad. And I made it worst because I got it on video...I win mean mommy of the week!
When Nayt brought it home Drew was so excited. He tried to "help" take it out, he was smiling and laughing. He loved the truck, and was playing with it on the sofa. Then Nayt turned it on and the crap hit the fan! Never in my whole life have I see Drew so scared. The poor kid was trembling. We feel so bad. And I made it worst because I got it on video...I win mean mommy of the week!
Labels:
Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:'( I said "aww" while I was laughing :) Poor Drew!
ReplyDeleteI love this video, it's hilarious! Your son is adorable!
ReplyDelete