Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ticker Change Tuesday!

Holy cow, how is it possible that I am already 8 weeks pregnant? Like really??

We have our u/s bright and early tomorrow at 9am, and quite frankly I am starting to have mini panic attacks, I am praying that we see a beautiful little heart beating away in there. Seriously, pregnancy really tries one faith, you have no clue what is going on in there, My symptoms come and go and that beyond freaks me out. So instead of being thankful that I actually feel better, I rush to the bathroom to (once again pee) and check for blood. Forget that my boobs feel like sand bags, but because they don't feel like PUNCHING bags, I worry. Damn it, I feel like I am losing my mind.

So here are the stats: 

Weight gain: nothing yet! woo hoo!!
Symptoms: Off and on nausea, heavy boobs and TIRED TIRED TIRED. 
Maternity clothes: A few shirts but I am excited to go shopping tomorrow after the u/s! 
Boy or girl guesses: Today... it is a boy :) 
Bloat/bump pics:
AM                                                                                            PM 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D