Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ticker Change Tuesday!!

 Amazingly here we are again! I can't believe that its been 3 weeks since my BFP! Based on my LMP I am 7 weeks today and I have my first u/s coming up next week!

Weight: I have lost 4 lbs so I am down to

Symptoms: My morning sickness comes and goes, and I am finally feeling a little more in control of my emotions which is good for everyone! My boobs still feel like punching bags and can someone say HOLY BLOAT!! :)

Maternity clothes: Yep, pulled them out this week! Woo hoo for being comfy again!


My bloat/bump pics: (someone actually asked when I was due when I was out and about yesterday. Not sure if that is good or bad! :p)




3 comments:

  1. Heather, I look forward to your Ticker Tuesdays now. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've lost my marbles and got confused! :) Anyway- I'm loving that bump!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive feedback! :D