So the low down on the award is that you have to post 7 things about you then pass it on to 15 different bloggers (though I will only do half of that because I am a loser)
1. I can speak German, Russian, French and a little bit of Spanish.
2. I know a secret that could change someones life and it will go to the grave with me.
3. I fully plan on living up this pregnancy, cute clothes, being pampered and enjoying every moment of it.
4. I think I have finally found a church I like here in Baker, just in time for our transfer to another town.
5. I was homeschooled and I loved ever moment of it, but I do not entend to homeschool my children.
6. I am deathly afraid of mines and caverns.
7. I enjoy being a young mother. I can keep up with my son and I will only be 43 when we are empty nesters and I plan on living life to the fullest then because we will actually have money then. We were broke before we had kids! :)
And now I have to pass this award on to others so here are my top blog favs in no real order:
1. **Papps** at Live, laugh, love and learn
2. Jenn at A Day in the life of Jenn
3. Daysie at My story. My life. My family. (Her photography is amazing)
4. Me from What Dreams may come
5. Pinkflipflops at The many thoughts of a reader
6. Sulfababy at Close my eyes and leap
7. Angie at Angies Ad Lib
8. Melissa McMommy at Mommy in the Making
Thanks for the award love! :)
ReplyDelete