He or She is measuring right on track a 7 weeks, (which is what I told my doctor to begin with so I felt a bit vindicated :p) Bean's heartbeat is 131, and looks perfect right now. We will get another peek at Bean in a few weeks for our required NT scan, and I can't wait to see bean again.
The u/s went great, Drew went with us and kissed the u/s picture which melted my heart. He will be such a great big brother! I think it is starting to sink in that this is real and it is happening. Ready or not, here we come! My have major bloat at night, and I look about 6 months pregnant about 10pm. I can't wait to feel my ute coming out and to feel the first little flickers of movement.
Unfortunately my worst fears about Insulin are coming true. Now I have to bottles of Novalin and Noxalin chillin' in the fridge, needles in the kitchen and a sharps container on the counter. I just about puked when I picked them all up, from nerves or the price I couldn't tell you. $139 for a 28 days worth... this will be a long 9 months for sure, but it will all be worth it when I hold and kiss a healthy little sugar baby.
My older sugar baby is totally the light in my morning sickness filled days. I love Drew so very much. I feel like someone needs to slow him down. He becomes more boy and less baby every day. We bought him big boy plates and forks, and he is going to get a potty here soon, even though I don't expect him to use it until after the baby gets here. Drew is such a smart boy, so maybe he will get it?? Maybe?
He is also talking all. the. time. His newest words are: Cat, stinky, no, and love you.
And when I tell him that I love him, he runs over and plants one big wet kiss on my cheeks. This kid is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D