The last week has been beyond stressful. We had been planning on taking a trip to Seattle to see my family and the money we had tucked aside of a killer awesome vacation were sucked into my jeep. :( I seriously sobbed from La Grande to Baker when we found out that we had to spend $600 bucks on tires before the snow hits. I hate it. There goes taking Drew to the zoo. (though I did threaten to send him there to live yesterday...)
And then, on top of my shot down vacation which we both desperately need, I may be put on slight bed rest after a minor spotting/cramping episode yesterday. I am just praying the Bean is happy and healthy and growing in there. I honestly don't know what I will do if something happens to this baby. Right now I don't know if I can mentally handle it.
The final thing that is going to drive me into the mad house is my stupid #?*! blood sugars. I am on fast acting and medium acting insulin and it is doing jack to lower my blood sugars. I am watching my diet and working out and still, I check my sugars and its 200. 200!!! I thought I was poking myself 6 freakin' times a day to lower that. But nope, my belly is just bruised for nothing.
But I leave you with this: Ticker change!!
Weight: Same! woop woop
Maternity clothes: Sometimes, but I always have to have a belly band on now.
Movement: not yet
Next appointment: Tomorrow
Highlights: Nothing really!
I will add the bump pic in a few! I still need to take it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D