This pregnancy is so hard though. I feel like a big baby, because as much as I love watching her kick and I know I'll miss it, I am done worrying about my blood pressure and blood sugar. I am ready to just have her here.
My belly is getting huge too! Here I am today!
Compared to the same shirt at 15 weeks!
How far along? 25 weeks!
Size of baby: She is about 13 1/2 inches and almost 2 lbs! Everything that she needs is there and just needs to mature! Keep cooking Baby Doll!
Weight gain/loss: Still down 17 lbs though I did gain a whopping 3 lbs this month!
Maternity clothes? yep, almost exclusively.
Stretch marks? only left overs from Drew.
Sleep? I toss and I turn because of my lame hips
Food cravings: Chocolate and fresh fruit
Belly button in or out? its flat now lol
Movement? Only when I am laying down, I am so busy chasing her brother! But she loves putting on "shows" for us. I love it so much!
What I miss? yummy food!
What I'm looking forward to: up coming ultra sounds
Size of baby: She is about 13 1/2 inches and almost 2 lbs! Everything that she needs is there and just needs to mature! Keep cooking Baby Doll!
Weight gain/loss: Still down 17 lbs though I did gain a whopping 3 lbs this month!
Maternity clothes? yep, almost exclusively.
Stretch marks? only left overs from Drew.
Sleep? I toss and I turn because of my lame hips
Food cravings: Chocolate and fresh fruit
Belly button in or out? its flat now lol
Movement? Only when I am laying down, I am so busy chasing her brother! But she loves putting on "shows" for us. I love it so much!
What I miss? yummy food!
What I'm looking forward to: up coming ultra sounds

haha that 3 lbs was from all the food we had during my vacation. :)
ReplyDelete