Friday, March 11, 2011

Pregnancy Brain at it's best!

I have wanted to update weekly, but life gets in the way. Miss Alynn is growing like a weed and as a result so is my waist line. Up until we started moving, I have been maintaining my blood pressure right at 137/80, which is high but the magic strict bed rest numbers are 140/90 so I was happy. I am hoping that once I get into a routine at the new place I can avoid full on bed rest this whole pregnancy, but a lot will depend on what my new doctor thinks. (I am expecting him to be much more old school then Dr. Kelly since Dr. Duncan has been in practice for 40+ years)

I am having a hard time maintaining my blood sugars. I feel like my body just gave up on me, and now I am on nearly 300 units of insulin a day. My belly is scared and I am using my legs now to so shots, and I burn through insulin pens. One pen lasts 2 weeks if I am lucky, and that adds up big time.



How far along? 29 1/2 weeks!
Size of baby:  She is the size of a squash and I totally believe it!
Weight gain: I gained 1 lb at my last doc appointment, but I am still down 15 from pre-preg
Maternity clothes? yep, my shirts have to be but most of my pants are big. 
Stretch marks? I can't tell the new from the old!
Sleep? when I don't pee all night, I sleep like a baby. 
Food cravings: all I want is an oreo dirt cake. With gummy worms. 
Gender: Girl! Alynn Rose
Belly button in or out?  It is almost out, and I had to take out my belly button ring last night
Movement? She rolls more then kicks, but Its constant these days.
What I miss? playing with Drew, being able to do something all day not in tiny segments, eating what I want when I want. 
What I'm looking forward to: seeing her on another u/s soon! (plus the new clinic uses 3/d! YAY) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D