Wednesday, April 20, 2011

35 weeks!

We made it this far!!! I can not begin to explain how happy I am to reach this milestone, unless you have been high risk and on bed rest, you can't fully appreciate the relief of knowing that *if* baby should come now, the chances of them being born with relatively little problems is a huge blessing. At this point in the game, my next goal is to get to next Tuesday and we will be ok to deliver here at Ontario instead of Boise, and I know we can make it!

I got another sneak peek at Miss Alynn yesterday, and I am so in love with her. She is estimated at 5 lbs, 10 oz right now, and they are guessing she'll be right in the mid 7s when she is born.  I took Drew with me, and he was a such a good boy. I left feeling like a very proud mommy, of both my sweet babies. I can not believe that very soon I will have two out side babies to hug and kiss, and I can not wait. (Yes Alynn Mommy can. Please cook longer!) I am so excited to see Drew in the roll as older brother. He will do great, I just know it. He is such a great kid and he is so sweet natured that he is going to love it. I am expecting moments of wanting to pull my hair out, but even in those moments, I know I will love it. Finally my family is complete.

We also made leaps and bounds in getting prepared for her the last couple of weeks. Basically the only thing we have left to get is my Moby wrap (and a few more socks). This past weekend we picked up the newborn diapers, the receiving blankets, I scored a boppy and cover for 10 bucks and even more clothes for her. Stacy will be giving me 8 boxes worth of clothes from the girls, so between our shopping spree and that, this girl may never have to wear the same thing twice! 

Also, my amazing parent's bought us our car seat! I am really in love with it. We will be using a Graco Snugride 30. I am hoping we don't have the same issues we did with Drew getting uncomfortable at 4 months in his carrier. And while I love his big convertible seat, I think that with 2 of them, it would be a major pain in the butt to have her out of the infant carrier so soon. 

Finally a few state in case you wondered: 

35 weeks! 


How far along: 35 weeks!! YAY!! 

Maternity clothes: Shirts are now getting so small. It's really lame. And all my maternity pants are to big, so I caved and got a pair of awesome jeans that will be so nice to have PP too. 

Total weight gain/loss so far: I seem to be floating between the same two numbers, but as of yesterday I am now 9 lbs under pre-pregnancy, so I have gained back 30 of the lbs I lost. 

Highlight of this week: Seeing little missy and her adorable little cheeks, getting a good report from the doctor, and reaching the 35/35 milestone! 

How many days until D day: 27 days!!! 

Any signs of labor: I am not dialated at all and my cervix is still long, but I have started having these wonderful cramps all day long, maybe she will be here before she is evicted! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D