Last week the pastor didn't even open his bible. What's the point of that?
This week while the preaching was awesome, I swear the church was stuck in the 70s, didn't have a single couple our age and when I picked up Drew from the nursery his diaper was totally wet. It was just a strange place.
I have maybe 3 more to try out here in Weiser, and then I have to move on to Payette because neither place would be somewhere that I would be comfortable staying. *sigh* Why does it have to be so hard to find a church? Wouldn't you think it would be one of those things that is a no brainer. I lucked out in Baker because I had friends at Blue Mountain, but Drew hated their nursery and then I got placed on bedrest. I know that there must be a place somewhere for us!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D