Monday, July 11, 2011

A year to a healthier me: Month 2

Blah, I have been so busy the last couple of weeks and eating quickly easy stuff has been so much easier then cooking healthy. But my budget and my tummy need me to do better!

I do feel good though so thats a plus. I got cleared to start working out slowly this past thursday so i have been doing the basics; squats, crunches (ouch), leg lifts, push ups and lunged all on top of our nightly walk. I don't see any results yet, but i keep telling myself that this is what worked when I lost a lot of weight before college, it will work again!

I continue to gain and loose the same 2 lbs, but as of today, i am at 213. 32 lbs lost in 8 weeks, which really isn't to bad at all. I still have about 50 to go.

And here are some pictures.

My this time exactly last year 
me 2 nights ago 



2 months PP- 213 lbs 

1 comment:

  1. Do you watch Dr. Oz? He has some really good tips - good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive feedback! :D