Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2 months old!

her face is messy, but her expression is priceless! 


I know I am a few days late, but I was waiting for Alynn's two month check up :) It's hard to believe she is already two months old, it's like I watch her changing before my eyes and it breaks my heart! I want to stop time and slow her down. But since I can't do that, I have just been enjoying ever moment with my sweet girl. 

How old: 2 months! 

How big is she now: She is a whopping 10 lbs 9 oz and 22 1/2  inches long. She has gone from the 5th % of her age up to the 45th% which is awesome given her gaining problems. 

How much is she sleeping: On average at night she sleeps 7 hours broken into a 3 and 4 hour chunk. She has surprised us though by sleeping all night long on two different nights. She also has a long nap in the morning, a snooze in the afternoon, and a long nap in the evening. 

Where does she sleep at: it's a toss up between her bassinet and the swing. 

How much is she eating: 4 oz of formula every 2 1/2 -3 hours. I threw in the towel with supplementing at 6 weeks. We gave it a good go around. 

Favorite activities: She loves standing and watching us do things. She is content on her play mat for a couple of minutes and enjoys chilling in her bouncer. She also loves having Drew shake a rattle for her. It melts my heart! 

Milestones: She has been amazing me! She rolled over from her belly to her back last week and has been doing it at least once a week since then. She is also laughing, smiling and coo-ing at us. She has great head control now too, which is nice! 

And finally, a clip of my little Squishy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D