Saturday, September 17, 2011

What we have been up too!

Besides BUSY! I have hardly had time to breath, much less blog, and what little time I have had on the laptop I have been working. I am also in the process of trying to get my photography business of the ground. (And here is where I will shamelessly whore out myself; Facebook Fan Page and Photo-blog

We have also been doing a LOT of traveling before the Eastern Oregon/Western Idaho winter hits. If you have been in this area you know it means traveling over 3 or 4 mountain passes in sub zero weather better suited for polar bears than humans who grew up in AZ. Even in our Jeep, I prefer to get the travel bug out of my system now. 

In August the kids and I flew up to my mom's in Seattle. (Don't worry, I'm working on THAT post right after this if Alynn lets me. Let's just say it's funny for everyone else but me.) It was seriously amazing to get away and see my family. I miss them so much, and it is so hard to be so far away. While we were there we got to take a day trip to the San Juan Islands and I seriously fell in love with it there. Here that Bi-mart, we NEED a store there, ok? If I had my own house and Nayt there I don't think I would have ever came home. 

We have also gone back to Dayton twice in the last 2 months, most recently this week. It has been nice seeing Nayt's side too, we basically just let Drew run around in the yard, sit on the porch and drink beer. 

Between all the traveling, we have had 2 more evaluations for Drew for Speech and are officially part of the Idaho Infant Toddler program. We start therapy on the 27th and I am SO excited! We have been working on sign language with him though, and it is seriously like there is a different kid living here now. We have only had 1, yes ONE, head banging episode in the past 2 weeks. I am seriously so proud of him! 

Also, Alynn and I have been sick. For weeks. I can't seem to shake this cough, though I guess maybe if I got a solid night's sleep more then one night a week it would be better.... novel idea, right? 

And finally, the last thing we have been up to is finally getting this house put together. I have been having so much fun with DIY projects and thrift store shopping. While I don't have a designer house by any means, I am very pleased with how it is all coming together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D