Sunday, January 8, 2012

365/52 - January 1-7th

Well New Year, new resolutions. So here is one of mine: I am going to do a 365 blog365 photo blog, but instead of uploading every day (because let's face it, I don't even shower everyday!) I will do one big post on Sunday of my week. told you to be prepared for pictures! :) So in the end it will be 52 posts about 365 days of the year. Perfect. And if it because an even larger post covering more, forgive me. I am trying here. 

So the first week of my year: 
12/31/11 Alynn feeding wrapping paper to her doll
1/1/12 Grammy and Alynn

1/2/12 Drew's silly face

1/3/12 Clarabell 

1/4/12 Christina Visit!!! 

1/5/12- Nayt passed out on the couch. Classy. 

1-6-11- Alynn and Christina 
1-7-11 The puff balls I have been making all week


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D