Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A speech update!

Like really, CRAZY these days. Between school, my photography picking up which is beyond exciting btw, a possible move, and two wacky kids. Oh and cooking, cleaning, and all that other fun mommy stuff. in case you are wondering, it is possible but you don't sleep much. Or blog, or see people, or do anything "fun". But it is all worth it!

But Drew is seriously freaking funny these days. Therapy has been truly amazing. Plus school has been a big thing. He LOVES going to "school" and will yell when ever we drive by because he wants to go. Melts my heart. He is going to love going 3x a week next year! Anyways, we have come to the conclusion that we need to change things up a bit, since he is an active boy (duh) and the whole "sit and read a book" thing is working but it would be faster if we do more "active" therapy. So more along the lines like "Let's KICK the GREEN ball."; "Let's WASH the PURPLE BOWL."; "GO car GO". That idea. Which we try, but man is it hard to remember to explain every. single. thing. I am sure there are some people it comes more naturally too, but I am not one of them. I kind of feel like an idiot talking about every action I take all day.

And on top of everything else, we start potty training next week. God have mercy. I may just die now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D