I told my kids I was putting in my two week notice today. They just laughed. Evil little bosses.
So today has been a day from hell. Alynn is cutting another top tooth, Drew is being a monster, and the dog is driving me up the wall. Drew has been throwing all his toys around which naturally have to hit his sister in her head which makes her cry.
Oh he wrote ALL OVER the living room wall with a black sharpie while I was trying to calm Alynn down from one of his hitting incidents. I managed to get the ink off and stripped the wall of the paint and texture too.
I slipped and fell over a cow butt. stupid leap frog learning magnet set.
Drew pooped all over his room this morning, which I didn't know until this afternoon since I didn't go in there and he came out clean this morning. So it was all hard and nasty. Eww. Lovely surprise.
Nayt found out that the company he is working for isn't going to promote him for another year or more, so if he doesn't get this new job we are here listening to him complain for that long.
I found out that an assignment I thought I turned in didn't actually get turned in, so my final grade went from a 100% to a 97%. (I know not a big deal but it is to me, damn it).
My metformin is really doing a number on me so anything I eat just comes out in less than an hour.
And I just ate raw chicken on accident.
It was going to be a "I need to hit the gym and de-stress" now its a "I need booze STAT" kinda day. I do think I will work out before I booze it up. Thank God for my good friend Jose in the freezer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D