Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I am a guest blogger!

Today I am over on the sensory processing network and I am so excited about it! Go check it out!



And if you are wondering over from there, welcome!

My name is Heather, I am married to married to my best friend, and I have two fantastic kids. I am almost done with my BA in health care administration, I am pumped to get a weenie dog next month, I love being outside and I blog with my heart on my sleeve.

 This is my place to share my feelings, and it may not always be pretty at least I am honest. So kick off your shoes and feel free to look around. To get you started here are a few of my favorite posts and a few that explain our journey into SPD and autism. Enjoy!

Mommy Wars

Poring my Heart out

Holding On

The "A" word

You have to be kidding me

SPD

1 comment:

Please leave positive feedback! :D