This summer felt like it sped by at the speed of light. It was like I blinked and it was over.
In June, I started a job and a math class which basically sucked my soul away, and left me feeling like I had been ran over by a herd of water buffalo. Drew turned 4, and completed his first full year of "real" school.
July saw me working a lot of hours, and when I wasn't working, we were enjoying the great outdoors. The kids also got to spend a week at their grandparents which was awesome for everyone involved. We spent time at the beach, up in the mountains, and at the parks. Naythan was playing softball for our church league which also kept us busy!
August was equally busy. I got a bit crazy re-organizing our house, including making a play room for the kids. We spent more time in the mountains, went on a camping trip to the beach, spent time at county fair, and had a bunch of people (like my amazing sister and future sister in law) come down to visit with us.
The first week of September has been great too! We got to go see a parade, Drew started school, and we are finally settling back into our routine. Drew's IEP meeting is coming up, which always gives me some anxiety, but I have a lot of faith that this school year is going to be an amazing one!
So. That was our summer in a photo heavy nutshell! Hope my *few* readers had a great summer and school years are off to a lovely start!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D